"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Spot on Friendly Visitors

Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Who Me ?" YES , You !

 "Who me ? " Yes, daughter, I am talking about you !
 You're our first-born, and our only daughter. We could not have asked for a better daughter than you have been , and are. We prayerfully hope your daughters follow your example as a godly woman, wife, mother, and daughter  and your sons are blessed to marry wives such as you. I won't embarrass you by gushing over all the qualities you possess that show your love & faith in God, but I could ! You have also been an example to me, your Mama, and for that your father & I praise God.
Happy Birthday Autumn , we love you !

8 comments:

Deb said...

That's a sweet birthday tribute to your daughter. She sounds like a wonderful girl with a beautiful name. Isn't it nice how our kids make us so proud.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a lovely tribute to your sweet daughter on her birthday.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

FlowerLady

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to an obviously doted on young woman who is almost as pretty as her momma. :D

Daisy said...

Happy birthday to Autumn! You are blessed to have her as your daughter, and she is blessed to have you as her mother. :)

Timi said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!!! :o)

Deb said...

Me again, Kathy. Just wanted to let you know that I received my little flock today. I am enamoured with them. They are simply beautiful. I'll do a little post on them to show them off. Thank you so much for the extra little treasures for the cats. Audrey has already been having a blast with the jingly ball. Hugs, Deb

A. Joy said...

Thank you Mom. I love you too!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

oh yes, happy birthday to your beautiful daughter, Kathy. she resembles you so much and you've a right to be proud of her and your grandchildren.