"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Who Me ?" YES , You !

 "Who me ? " Yes, daughter, I am talking about you !
 You're our first-born, and our only daughter. We could not have asked for a better daughter than you have been , and are. We prayerfully hope your daughters follow your example as a godly woman, wife, mother, and daughter  and your sons are blessed to marry wives such as you. I won't embarrass you by gushing over all the qualities you possess that show your love & faith in God, but I could ! You have also been an example to me, your Mama, and for that your father & I praise God.
Happy Birthday Autumn , we love you !

8 comments:

Deb said...

That's a sweet birthday tribute to your daughter. She sounds like a wonderful girl with a beautiful name. Isn't it nice how our kids make us so proud.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a lovely tribute to your sweet daughter on her birthday.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

FlowerLady

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to an obviously doted on young woman who is almost as pretty as her momma. :D

Connie said...

Happy birthday to Autumn! You are blessed to have her as your daughter, and she is blessed to have you as her mother. :)

Timi said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!!! :o)

Deb said...

Me again, Kathy. Just wanted to let you know that I received my little flock today. I am enamoured with them. They are simply beautiful. I'll do a little post on them to show them off. Thank you so much for the extra little treasures for the cats. Audrey has already been having a blast with the jingly ball. Hugs, Deb

A. Joy said...

Thank you Mom. I love you too!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

oh yes, happy birthday to your beautiful daughter, Kathy. she resembles you so much and you've a right to be proud of her and your grandchildren.