Later on today I am hoping to finish packing up the craft room. I have art supplies and scrap-booking supplies to sort through. This is going to be my hardest work because I know I have too much to justify taking it with us on our move. I am also NOT looking forward to going through years of paperwork in the office section of this room. I am amazed I have been able to neatly and efficiently stash so much stuff away in this room that was once our daughter's bedroom. I also know I never want to store this much STUFF again.
- Finished weaving 4 rugs , took off loom to pack rugs and loom, weaving supplies packed up.
- Had sheep sheared , ready for lambing.
- Began skirting * wool fleeces to take to wool processor so I can have wool batts ready for moving.
- Mucking out poultry pens , taking big pens down for moving. ( HARD physical work ! )
- Deciding on which poultry to keep, sell, etc.,
- Already cleaned out most of pantry, boxed up dishes, etc, some for future garage sale.