"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Monday, July 22, 2019

I Have An Incubator & I Know How to Use It !


Ducklings, chicks, quail, and hopefully soon pheasant, all incubated and hatched in my new incubator. Here is one of many ducklings I hatched out this spring.
My new incubator ! It monitors the temperature and humidity and alarms go off if either deviates from the settings that provide the most success for incubating and successfully hatching poultry , quail, and pheasant.
Ducklings emerging from their eggs after 28 days of incubation.
These are the parents of my ducklings ~ they are purebred Pekin ducks.
Here are 3 of the many ducklings I hatched out of my incubator. All have now been sold to families desiring ducklings as pets or egg layers.
I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to incubate and hatch out their own poultry.

1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

How neat is that and they look so cute! I've watched some homesteading you tube videos where they use incubators and it's always exciting.

Happy Summer Kathy ~ FlowerLady