"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Friday, November 18, 2011

Art From The Heart, Children's Art

Two of our granddaughters came running up to me at church with pictures they had painted for me.Now this is art from the heart! They both know I love this season best, and they know I love blue. I love my grandchildren, and the gifts they create themselves for me are the most special gifts I can receive, gifts from the heart! ( I think I am going to frame the picture above, and hang it on my dining room wall.)
"Grandchildren are the crown of old men ( old women too).." Proverbs 17:6 Thank-you Granddaughters !

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely pictures from your granddaughters! My brother framed one of my nephew's piece of art when he was about 6, and he still has it (almost 30 years later!)

Also, blog friend Amy, posted an interesting project she made with her daughter's art last Christmas. Here is the link:
http://lifeinpinkhitops.blogspot.com/2010/12/secret.html

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

rkbsnana said...

Absolutely love your art and anything from the grandbabies.

Debbie said...

Those belong in frames! Their art is special and precious. It is such an expression of the way they see things. I have much of my daughters' art, some framed. And they grow up so fast! You are wise to enjoy...Yes, we are blessed.
Hugs, Debbie

Anonymous said...

How sweet and precious!

Amy

Connie said...

Very thoughtful and sweet of them to create those just for you. Those are gifts that you know came about because of love. Treasures, indeed. :)

Dolores said...

I agree, art from the heart (love that phrase) is the sweetest type of art.
The pictures are so pretty and definitely need to be framed.
Hugs,
Dolores

EBet said...

~How sweet~ I like the field of pumpkins!

Pondside said...

Oh yes, you have to frame that painting of the pumpkins! We have bits and pieces of our grands' art around the family room where we can see it every day - adorable!

Stella Jones said...

Indeed! I can't wait for my little grandson to give me something to treasure. He's just turned one so I may have to wait awhile but when it comes along, whatever it is, I will treasure it.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures with us.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Those are wonderful, Kathy. What a blessing to receive two in one day!

Kathy M.

LindaSue said...

very nice pictures and your grandchildren are such a joy to your readers - can hardly imagine what it would be like to have those sweet faces in real life!