"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Sunday, October 22, 2017

The Grand Show

"The grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere ; the dew is never dried all at once ; a shower is forever falling ; vapor is ever rising. Eternal sunrise , eternal dawn and gloaming , on sea and continents and islands, each in its turn, as the round earth rolls." ~ John Muir

This is a picture I took of sunrise at our place from the living room window on the first day of autumn , my favorite season.

7 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Beautiful!!!

Happy Autumn ~ FlowerLady

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, This is a spectacular photo. What a blessing to wake and enjoy this view on the first day of Autumn. xo

ellen b. said...

Gorgeous!

A.K.W. said...

Beautiful sunrise! I took 2 beautiful sunrise pictures yesterday and this morning. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. As I said in reply to your comment animals and birds seem to pose for me, they don't usually run away from me since they're so used to me and I am very patient to capture them on camera.

Amy

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Autumn is also my favorite season, Kathy, and your photo shows some of the reasons why!

Unknown said...

This is a spectacular photo. What a blessing to wake and enjoy this view on the first day of Autumn.

doctor strange (2016)

Karen said...

Wonderful photo and words! Very uplifting today.