"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Monday, December 1, 2014

Santa & I Are Very Good Friends !



 My husband & I have been gone . We've been over the snowy mountains and far away, returning home yesterday. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with our sons, daughter, and their families. Just because Santa & I are very good friends, he visited us after Thanksgiving. He let me take a picture of him holding our new grandson ...
...and I even persuaded Santa to let me sit on his lap for a picture. ( Shhh, don't tell anyone, but Santa kissed me ! )

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! Oh, the baby is growing fast...what a precious picture. What a wonderful Christmas you all will share this year.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

The photos are sweet. Your little grandson is growing like a weed.

I love the pic of you sitting on Santa's lap. How neat that he gave you a kiss too. :-)

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

A.K.W. said...

Nice pictures!

Blessings,

Amy

Stella Jones said...

Lovely photos Kathy. That's an exceptional Santa! Your grandson is gorgeous and you look so happy, not surprisingly.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Fun. Glad you made it back and forth safely!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

The grandson with Santa is a cute photo. As for yourself, brings to mind a certain song...not sure if there's mistletoe above you two though! :-)

Connie said...

Wonderful photos, Kathy! How lucky you are to be so close to Santa. :D

Debbie said...

We've talked before about how thankful we are to for our family. We love to visit ours but are also glad to get back home. And always look forward to the next get together. After we've rested. :D

Deborah Montgomery said...

Oh, how sweet. Reminds me of that song, "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus . . . "! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Bee Lady said...

Oh no! Did your kids see Mommy kissing Santa Claus?

Cindy Bee

Tea in the Library said...

Sounds like you had a lovely Thanksgiving visit. Wonderful pictures. What a handsome Santa.
Angels to you.

PS-Your darling etsy sheep are in some pictures in my post Scandinavian Tendencies with a little link back.