"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Thinking About Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

 I have been working on a baby quilt for our little grandson due to be born soon. As I sew the minty green and chocolate brown flannel fabric squares together I keep thinking about mint chocolate chip ice cream , then I gather the green and chocolate brown eggs my hens lay and they make me think about mint chocolate chip ice cream. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I think I am going to have to buy some mint chocolate chip ice cream .

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet quilt for the new baby and your eggs are just perfect. You definitely need to buy mint choc chip ice cream!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sally said...

Those eggs look perfect,mint choc chip ice cream yummy.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Ah, those eggs! Mint choc chip was Dave's favorite...good memory.

De said...

I love the colors of the quilt and the eggs! For that matter, I love mint chocolate chip ice cream, too, but no one else in our house does. So, I don't have it very often.

I'm a little jealous of your eggs. Our hens have not yet started laying. I had an omelet for brunch today with tomatoes and squash from our garden. It would have been perfect with our egs, too. :-)
De

L. D. said...

Your quilt looks so great. I have mentioned before that I have three generations of quilters in my family. I guess it stops now as I, a guy, hasn't continued the art.

Connie said...

I think you better get some mint chocolate chip ice cream! The quilt looks wonderful, and your eggs are pretty too. I love that kind of ice cream too.

Bee Lady said...

Oh my gosh...I have to tell you what I did just last night! I made same hot chocolate (it's chilly here in the evenings right now) and I dropped a mint in it! I did! mmmm peppermint white mocha latte'....sounds yummy too. Go for the ice cream.

Cindy Bee

Deborah Montgomery said...

That fabric is very sweet. You should get some mint chocolate ice cream!!