"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good News of Great Joy !

~~~Our beloved and beautiful niece and Goddaughter Misa and her husband have shared the most wonderful news ! They are expecting their first baby in March ! This brings us so much joy and celebration...you see, Misa and James are expecting a BABY ! Isn't she just beautiful ? Can't you just tell she is happy ? ~~~Misa's husband James is madly in love with her, and is so excited they are having a baby. Don't you just love the smile on his face when he is with Misa ! Yay James, how can we not love a man who loves our Misa so much ? Congratulations you two, soon to be three .
~~~"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14 ~~~
~~~Thank-you Lord for loved ones and the joy you give them. Thank-you for Misa, James, and a new life that will be more precious to them than anything Misa and James have ever held dear. Thank-you for blessing my sister Karen and her husband Kaare with another grandchild. ~~~

7 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations to the parents to be! :D

"...I am fearfully and wonderfully made." That's one of my favorite verses, Kathy, and so appropriate for this post. :)

Sandy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. What a praise fest you must be having at the news of a new little blessing entering your life! CONGRATS to you and to the new parents! Funny, before I even read your post this morning as I was making my bed I was remembering the first look I got of my now two year old grandson. I remember thinking how he was fresh from God and marveling at the wisdom that his eyes seemed to hold. He is my joy and my song and as you say, he is fearfully and wonderfully made! Your post has filled my heart with praise, thanks!

Lanny said...

Thank you Kathy for spreading good news. I always find it interesting how others I barely know often come to mind. I love the continuing story.

Wilson Clan said...

A big congrats to the parents to be!! His blessings to their growing family!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to our visit with you all tonight, especially Misa and James! Misa is such a cute pregnant lady and was the cutest baby I ever saw. We are really excited about this baby coming in 2009!
~ Autumn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is so wonderful! What exciting news for your family.

KathyB. said...

Daisy, thank-you. The verse from the Bible speaks for itself,don't you think ?

Miss Sandy, a grandson, a joy. I have 2, and my heart sings when I think of them and spend time with them.

Lanny...you will hear all the chapters of the story too.

Wilsons', my godddaughter worked with Mr. Wilson for awhile, how interesting you will both have your first child in the early spring !

anonymous, cousins getting together is always fun, huh ?

Noble Pig, thank-you. Any suggestions for really great baby shower food recipes ?