"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Thursday, April 2, 2009

May Justice and Truth Prevail

~Myself with our oldest son's daughters, sitting on our stone wall, holding the youngest. The oldest daughter, (far right), is happily wearing my jacket, wool scarf and hat , the 2nd oldest ( far left) cannot focus on the picture taking because there is a bug that might crawl on her and she is watching it just to make sure the bug does not get her.~
~Friday, April 3....a few short hours from now, our oldest son goes to court in the high desert to represent the well being of his 4 daughters . Again, any prayers on behalf of them are appreciated. "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth." Psalm 145:18 "Because God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil." Ecclesiastes 12:14 (To see previous background on this concern, read my post dated Tuesday, March 24.) ~None of us in our family presume to know how God will choose to work His will in our lives, but we know He is in control. He says in His Word.."It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." Psalm 118:8
~The two youngest sisters.~

10 comments:

LindaSue said...

we'll be joining you and those you love in prayer for those beautiful children

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well today, many prayers for these precious little girls!

Connie said...

Prayers going up.

Wonderful photos of your precious granddaughters, Kathy. Your family will be in my thoughts today.

Lanny said...

Anna is reading over my shoulder as I read your post and is wishing that she could see the girls next time they are in town.

Our prayers for your family continue.

A. Joy said...

I kept waking up to pray throughout the night. My brother is a smart guy and our war hero at that - however - I still feel the
big sister urge to try to look out for him!
Love that photo of you with the girls. Also love the photo of the lamb and bunny on your side bar!

Mary Humphrey said...

Kathy, my thoughts and prayers are here for your granddaughters and your son. I hope the family finds a resolve to this today, and peace follows.

Such a beautiful photo of "grandma" and her girls. :)

Paula said...

I'll keep them in my prayers today, Kathy...

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Your granddaughters are beautiful...prayers for the girls, your son and yourself.

Anonymous said...

I was up in the early morning hours and remembered you all in my prayers. I was without internet most of yesterday and today but I had made a mental note that today was an important day for you all. Your pictures of you and the girls are so sweet. May God bless and keep you all.

noble pig said...

I hope everything worked out as you expected!