"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More Bunny Love

~I just knew I had more pictures of Cupcake, and I found them !Can you see the black sheep leg behind Cupcake? That would be Daphne, the object of Cupcake's affection.~This picture was taken in the lambing jug, a small pen where Daphne was confined during lambing and for a week after lambing. Cupcake stayed in the lambing jug with Daphne. He came and went as he pleased, because being small, he slipped through the fence panels. But he did not stray far , or for long. Why would he, he had Daphne and all the alfalfa he could eat. Here he is , he and Daphne eating their alfalfa side by side.
~Cupcake and Daphne. I think the lamb is in the pen with her, but not visible in this photo. ~Cupcake taking a stroll with Delilah, Daphne's daughter. Really, Cupcake was totally devoted to Daphne and her lambs. I still miss Cupcake!
~Aren't they cute together ?~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, how very sweet, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

That just amazes me - what precious photos.

LindaSue said...

Animals have personalities so it makes sense some just get along better with others - absolutely cute pictures - bunny had a good thing going until it got the obsession with your gardens!

Connie said...

Aw..how sweet! Such good buddies they were. No wonder you miss Cupcake. Fun photos, Kathy! :D

Anonymous said...

That bunny is so darn cute and I just love that name.