"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4 Reasons to Be Thankful...and then some...

~Oldest Granddaughter, and oldest of 4 sisters~
~2nd oldest of 4 sisters, 4th grandchild~
~3rd sister, 5th grandchild~
~4th sister,7th grandchild~
~Four of many reasons to thank you Lord, and today I am so very thankful for all your prayers. I was prepared to give thanks for however God allowed things to go in court ," Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Phil.4:6 and today it was especially easy to give thanks, the judge dismissed a particular petition to the court, which is WONDERFUL news for our son and his daughters. ~He does have to fly down to appear in court April 3rd, for another petition, and prayers on behalf of the little girls are welcome. But for now, they are able to continue in the school they are thriving in , and rest peacefully at night, in their new home , and enjoy safety and continuity in their lives....play with kittens, dogs, ride horses....
"Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think. according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in Christ Jesus..." Ephesians 3:20-21

13 comments:

WingMaster said...

God IS still in control. It's just extra nice when HE wants the same things we want. Great news!

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Oh my, what beautiful girls...what a blessing! Reading earlier post, I see you have had tests drawing you nearer to the Lord. My prayers for you, your son and granddaughters.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful to the Lord for answered prayer tonight Kathy. I prayed for all of you today and prayed specifically for the Judge to listen to the evidence and make the right choice on behalf of the girls. We will continue to pray for their safety and well being.

LindaSue said...

Thank you for letting us know - we do indeed give thanks. Let us have a reminder shortly before time for next hearing -my prayers are fervent but my mind is more fragment

Anonymous said...

God is good all the time!

KathyB. said...

Wingmaster, amen! It is wonderful when that happens...

English Cottage in Georgia, thank-you!And that is for sure...this on-going trial has done that....also has made me aware of the many, many family crisis similar to ours that have ended with extreme harm and some, in death, of children before the law and courts stepped in...which has most definitely caused me to gain a more healthy perspective on what REALLY matters...

Mildred, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! The prayers of the righteous are more precious than gold and fine jewels!

LindaSue, I will, and thank-you dear sister!

Amy, YES!!!!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you got some good news. You have some lovely grandchildren.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness. I'm happy for them...and you.

A. Joy said...

I really like these sunny pictures of the girls! They are doing so well in school and the activities they are enjoying and most importantly learning more about their Lord.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

God is answering prayers, one at a time.

Paula said...

Oh Kathy- I've missed so many of your posts lately I had to go back and read to find out what was going on...
I am so thankful your beautiful granddaughters are with your son and will pray that they continue to be- and I'm so glad God does answer prayers!!

Wilson Clan said...

PRAISE HIM!!!

Connie said...

Blessings abound! Good thoughts to you and prayers going up for them to continue on April 3rd.