"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who?

~This creepy crawlie has been popping up all over our home...on the stairs in the morning as I make my way down for my first cup of coffee. On the bedroom carpet as I finally head for bed , very late , in the dark. But not too dark to be startled by this creature. It shows up in my craft room in my wool and downstairs....but how? It is a plastic spider my sisters hid in one of the bags I brought home from our Sisters Re-Union( February 10, 2009 post ). Who did my sisters enlist to carry on this little scare tactic,this reign of terror, who would exploit my one big fear, SPIDERS !?! WHO ?.....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny!
Your sisters must have made a deal with Miss Marple!

Candy Duell said...

LOL, that is funny :) Cute story.

Debbie said...

That is too funny. My girls loved to scare each other, and everyone else, with bugs. Aren't you glad you have a sister? However, that is a mighty wicked looking spider!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Someone with a strange sense of humor.

LindaSue said...

Miss Marple is SUCH a prankster - definitely wouldn't be one of the dogs - they just aren't into tricks like that - too straightforward.

Shelley said...

LOL on that spider!! I would be running from the house screaming about now!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, too funny!

Anonymous said...

I would scream my head off...it looks so real.

KathyB. said...

Miss Marple finds this spider wherever I hide it. You would think it was really alive if you could see all the places this thing turns up. I s'pose I will have to throw it away, but she seems so fond of this spider and it keeps her from demolishing my handmade miniature sheep...she has killed a few of them .

Connie said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA! An accomplice in crime. I had a cat that used to hunt down, catch and eat spiders every chance she could--real ones not plastic.

I'm reading this on April 1st--April Fool's day, so that makes it even funnier. :D