"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Monday, September 22, 2008

Look, I Have Horns ! PART I

~~~Over the years of exhibiting my sheep I have accumulated a few sheep horns. I display them and there are always a few people who's first impulse is to grab the horns off the table and place them somewhere on their head and show their companions the horns on their head. This year I decided to keep my camera near and snap pictures of these individuals.My rules to myself were : I would only photograph people who grabbed the horns and placed them on their heads, and only post them with permission. So, here are the people who grabbed the horns . ~~~
~~~ This man was VERY enthusiastic about displaying horns on his head. ~~~~~~Doesn't she look sweet ? ~~~
~~~This woman is missing her husband who is serving in Iraq.~~~
~~~Oh, she is sooooooooooo cute ! ~~~
~~~Look Mom, I have horns.~~~
~~~" My horns go with my pink T-shirt, dontcha think ? " ~~~
~~~O.K. This woman was a bit too excited about sprouting horns. I showed her the picture and asked if it was o.k. to post and she said "sure".~~~
~~~LOOK ,I HAVE HORNS ! ~~~
~~~Well, we have hauled in our sheep and all the stuff that we had hauled TO the fair. Somehow my husband found himself bringing home with us a few more ducks and a new lamb...he REALLY loves me. I mean, I keep bringing home animals and he keeps building me nice places for the animals to reside. I surely do love him ! ~~~
~~~Today our son should be arriving with our 4 precious granddaughters ..gotta get some sleep.

4 comments:

Connie said...

HA HA HA! What great pictures! So much fun that people would pose for you like that and agree to let you use their photos. :D

Pamela said...

This was a hilarious post! I agree with Daisy that it was fun to see the people posing.

Thanks so much for your fair posts--was really sort of like being there.

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical and entertaining!

KathyB. said...

Too bad I can't remember what exactly they all said while posing, and what their friends and family said, because the remarks and responses were usually very funny . KathyB.