"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." A.Holmes

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sillyville ?

~~~Goth's view of the fair~~~~~~Roxanne of Woods Creek Llama Co. a little suspicious of me~~~
~~~Mocha of Woods Creek Llama Co. just checkin' me out~~~
~~~Just three well dressed Western gentlemen, strolling through~~~
~~~And one little boy trying on some spare ram's horns and wool at my exhibit.~~~
~~~Just some views of the fair that somehow do not fit the theme of the fair...EPIC FUN , but do seem to be aptly described below ! (maybe you can see the 3 western gentlemen in the distance, under the sign in Sillyville ).~~~
~~~So, I'm having fun , silly and epic fun at the Puyallup Fair. I am off to bed to get a bit of sleep before my long day of fun tomorrow !~~~

4 comments:

Connie said...

Great photos, Kathy! I love the "grin" on Mocha's face--HA!

Pamela said...

Loved the view of the fair from Goth's perspective.

Looks like you are having an epic-fun time!

Anonymous said...

Okay Mocha is hysterical.

KathyB. said...

Daisy and Noble Pig, Mocha is a character. She and the camel , Stanley are both unique to me in that I like them a whole lot more than the average llama or camel I have come into contact with. They actually seem to like people and appraise them as the people go by...
Pamela, I am having fun, Goth also has quite a range of expressions and is really very funny, in a rammy sort of way ! KathyB.